a few chunks of frozen mangos
a few small frozen finger bananas
a splash of Healthland pineapple juice
a bit of soy milk
AND
an handful of dried blue berries
whirl it all up in a blender
ahhhhh - the perfect way to end each day
since a wonderful six weeks in the US, i have been back working to catch up.
i have not caught up, but seem to be getting further behind.
i always think
- after i finish that report or review those documents i'll write
- when the weekend gets here i'll write
- when i download the pictures from my camera i'll write.
but as i created my evening smoothie i wanted to write about it.
so i did.
it is refreshing.
Hello Sis! I know myself I often feel I can never catch up and I don't have the same type of work you do. I guess we just keep keeping on... I am glad you paused to share the joy of a refreshing smoothie! Taking time to enjoy the small joys of life is well worth it! Love you!
ReplyDelete